Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Chicken Pot Pie

Chicken Pot Pie
This was my dinner last night. It's my favorite meal because it's yummy, easy and pretty healthy.
*3-4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast - cut up in bite sized pieces and cooked with salt, pepper

*1 large pack of mixed veggies - whatever you prefer

*about 1 cup of chicken stock

*2 cans of cream of chicken Soup - healthy request

*2 boxes of the little jiffy cornbread mixes

Super easy, just combine everything besides the cornbread in a 9x13 baking dish. Once everything is set, top it with the cornbread mix. Bake at 350 for about 35-40 minutes.

1 comment:

  1. Wow that looks sooo good..I'll definitely have to try it after I go grocery shopping. It's become a desperate situation..lol.

    ReplyDelete

My Husband ♥ My Best Friend

My Husband ♥ My Best Friend

Followers

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States
I work in HR and I live in the rainy city of Seattle. I married the love of my life on November 8th, 2008. I love working out and eating healthy. I have a passion for cooking and trying new recipes. My mom in an executive chef and she is truly my inspiration. We adopted a Jack Russell named Roxie in late November 2008 and we love her so much. Feel free to send me an e-mail at irenedunn08@yahoo.com