Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Day 2

Good morning! I'm feeling pretty good this morning cause for once I didn't pig out last night. I had my 100 calorie bag of popcorn and my 25 calorie hot chocolate...yum! OH and I can't forget I had l little dark chocolate square, not nearly as bad as usual.
I watched Oprah last night and totally bawled like a baby. The subject was teen obesity and it was the saddest thing ever. Anyway, here is my plan for today.
B- Dry Cereal and coffee - 160
S- Banana - 100
L- Sweet Potato and Veggie Burger..again hehe - 300
S- Apple - 100
D- This is up in the air, Derek had tonight off so I want to make healthy chicken pot pie - 400
S- Something around 200 calories
Wish me luck! Here are some pictures of my baby, she is feeling much better!
PS. I weight 147 this morning I think...stupid scale kept reading different numbers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Husband ♥ My Best Friend

My Husband ♥ My Best Friend

Followers

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States
I work in HR and I live in the rainy city of Seattle. I married the love of my life on November 8th, 2008. I love working out and eating healthy. I have a passion for cooking and trying new recipes. My mom in an executive chef and she is truly my inspiration. We adopted a Jack Russell named Roxie in late November 2008 and we love her so much. Feel free to send me an e-mail at irenedunn08@yahoo.com