Thursday, January 29, 2009

Day 4

Good morning! Almost Friday, yippie! Yesterday went really well. After work I did The Biggest Loser workout, it wasn't as hard as 30DS.
I was starving all day and nothing I had in my fridge sounded good for dinner. I need to go shopping ASAP, I think I will stick to Trader Joe's this time and buy a bunch of yummy stuff. It's a gloomy day in Seattle but I'm going to *try* and get a run in later tonight. If not, I will do some type of workout.
This morning I weighed 146.6. Here is my game plan...
B- Dry Cereal/Coffee - 150
S- Pear - 100
L- Chicken Pot Pie - 300
*EDIT S- Apple - 100 Fiber 1 Oats and Chocolate - 140 (if needed) - was needed and I'm still kinda hungry SAD! OMG these bars make my tummy hurt. =(
D- Baked Ziti and Broccoli- 400
S- 100 Calorie Kettle Korn - love this stuff!
E- 3 Mile Run
My two favorites doggies in the world, Oskar, my best friends doxie and my baby Roxie.

5 comments:

  1. You have a weeeeenie!! I love my doxie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love weenies too - I had one growing up and he passed away at 20 years old.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely good job today. I couldn't figure out what I wanted for dinner...I ended up working out instead to see if I started to crave anything else, and I ended up craving apple sauce and pine apple chunks?..lol..I know, sounds kinda weird..but I guess that would be my dinner..lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the same problem with the Fiber 1 bars. I asked around on the nest to see what they said or to see if I was the only one. They said that if you increase your fiber then you need to increase your liquid intake or else you will have cramps. They kill my stomach still. It's so sad, too, because they are soooo yummy!

    Oh, and by the way, those are the sweetest puppies ever! How cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww CUTE babies! I have a Roxy too... but she's R O X Y =)

    ReplyDelete

My Husband ♥ My Best Friend

My Husband ♥ My Best Friend

Followers

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States
I work in HR and I live in the rainy city of Seattle. I married the love of my life on November 8th, 2008. I love working out and eating healthy. I have a passion for cooking and trying new recipes. My mom in an executive chef and she is truly my inspiration. We adopted a Jack Russell named Roxie in late November 2008 and we love her so much. Feel free to send me an e-mail at irenedunn08@yahoo.com