Saturday, January 31, 2009

Day 6

I woke up this morning with a bad headache and I'm not sure why? I tried to drink a glass of wine last night but could only get a few sips down, it was down right nasty. That's what I get for buying $5.00 wine at Trader Joe's...yucky! Well, this morning I weighed 144.6!!! OMG how did I lose 3 pounds over night? Maybe I didn't drink enough water or eat enough yesterday? Actually I know I went below 1,200 calories :::stupid me:::: So I know my weight will probably be higher tomorrow and I won't beat myself up about it...ok I will most likely still beat myself up about it ha. We are going to watch my Nephew's basketball game today and I'm not sure what else.
B-Blueberry Oatmeal from TJ's with 1% milk - 230 (this was kinda gross)
S1- Apple- 100
S2-Z Clif Bar- 130
L-White Chicken Teriyaki with Brown Rice - 400
D- Chicken Pot Pie- 340 - We are going to a bar to watch the fights so we will see how destructive I am.
S3- It's 10:30 and I'm drinking a Diet Root Beer. Also, Pineapple/Whip-200
E- I walked Roxie around the neighborhood
Total Calories = 1,400

My Baked Ziti from the other night. I shouldn't even post the recipe because it's pretty embarrassing how simple it is. I should be making my sauce from scratch seeing that I'm 50% Italian and my Mom arrived in NYC from Italy when she was 8. =) Anyway, 1 box of Fiber Pasta, 1.5 jars of Prego :::hangs head in shame:::, 1 small container of part skim ricotta and 1 cup of low-fat mozzarella cheese. Mix everything but the mozzarella and place in a 9x13 baking dish. Top with cheese and bake covered @ 350 for about 35 minutes. Take off cover and continue baking until cheese is golden brown.



This is my Best Friend Noelle/old roomy of many years and she is going to run a 13 mile 1/2 marathon with me in October. =) Love ya girl!


My Husband, and my biggest fan hehe. Isn't he cute?!



4 comments:

  1. the ziti looks delicious! one of my favorite meals :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, 3lbs overnight is amazing! What beautiful wedding pictures...oh and like others said the ziti looks fantastic. I may have to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We'll definitely have to swap recipes! I have some really good "comfort foods". Oh, and I wanted to tell you, I'm trying out your Chicken Pot Pie recipe tomorrow night for dinner.
    I'll have to let you know how it goes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww--great photo of you two! So you're 5'10 huh? As am I, and you look GREAT! What's your weight? maybe I haven't read enough entries yet, but I'm assuming 145? Are you trying to just tone up or lose more because I know, personally, if I were to be 150, I'd look SICK--but everyone's different!

    One good thing about being tall--we can carry a little more weight than the next gal :-) Love your writings.

    And those cupcakes you had at your wedding--now I want one. Thanks for that. lol

    ReplyDelete

My Husband ♥ My Best Friend

My Husband ♥ My Best Friend

Followers

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States
I work in HR and I live in the rainy city of Seattle. I married the love of my life on November 8th, 2008. I love working out and eating healthy. I have a passion for cooking and trying new recipes. My mom in an executive chef and she is truly my inspiration. We adopted a Jack Russell named Roxie in late November 2008 and we love her so much. Feel free to send me an e-mail at irenedunn08@yahoo.com