Monday, January 26, 2009

For real this time - Day 1

Gosh I'm a slacker! I did pretty well this weekend with eating until last night. It's like a light flips on after dinner and it's time to pig out. Now I'm ready to hold myself accountable and lose some weight. Our pup Roxie had surgery this weekend so this week is going to be tough for working out. I can't wait to start going on long walks with her again. Anyway, here is today.

B - Cinnamon Oatmeal - 150
S- Pear - 100
L- Sweet Potato and Veggie Burger - 300
S- Apple + Trail Mix - 250
D- Leftover Mongolian Grill - 400
S- Something with 100-200 calories and that's it!

PS. Started my period today, sorry if that's TMI but I weighed 147.6 after work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Husband ♥ My Best Friend

My Husband ♥ My Best Friend

Followers

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States
I work in HR and I live in the rainy city of Seattle. I married the love of my life on November 8th, 2008. I love working out and eating healthy. I have a passion for cooking and trying new recipes. My mom in an executive chef and she is truly my inspiration. We adopted a Jack Russell named Roxie in late November 2008 and we love her so much. Feel free to send me an e-mail at irenedunn08@yahoo.com