Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Day 10

Good morning! I have the best husband in the world! He bought me the Wii Fit yesterday!! Yay, I'm so excited! I can't wait to start using it everyday!
Anyway, I have a confession to make, I snacked too much last night. I went over my snack allowance by maybe 300 calories but I still feel guilty. It started out pretty innocent with my Trader Joe's cookies but then Derek went to the store and bought pineapple and ice cream. I had pineapple and light cool whip and a few bites of his slow churned ice cream. I weighed 144.4 this morning, I wasn't expecting that number at all.
Here is the plan for today...
B- Coffee/Dry Kashi - 150
S- Pear/Grape Binge -200
L- Sweet Potato and Veggie Burger (boring lunches this week) -300
S- Fiber 1 - 140
D- Chicken/Brown Rice/Broccoli Casserole - 450
S- 100 Calorie something
E- Derek is off @ 5 today so I'm not sure yet...
Total = Around 1,400

Maybe 30 Day Shred is helping my arms? PS. I feel like a major dork taking a pic with my camera.

10 comments:

  1. It's a series of 3 workout from Jillian Michael's from the Biggest Loser. They are 20 minutes each and kick your butt. They require hand weights, I use 5 pounders.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh nice arms! haha I am noticing that running is changing my arms. Weird... I guess it's the swinging. I wish it would shrink my booty instead! LOL! Keep up the good work girl! Lookin good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It said my fitness age was 41, damn! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl... you look great. Don't worry TOO much just keep up the good work! BTW the fried spicy.. O M G so good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aaww thanks! I love me some sushi and fried sounds even better!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Your arms look great! Only more reason for me to kick my butt into high gear and start exercising!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The wii fit age is the worst!..lol. Unless your balance is like, perfect, I have been bouncing in the 20's lately though..

    When I first got it, september of 08, it said I was in my 40's...
    I love the balance games though. =). Keep at it, you'll definitely see a difference!

    ReplyDelete

My Husband ♥ My Best Friend

My Husband ♥ My Best Friend

Followers

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States
I work in HR and I live in the rainy city of Seattle. I married the love of my life on November 8th, 2008. I love working out and eating healthy. I have a passion for cooking and trying new recipes. My mom in an executive chef and she is truly my inspiration. We adopted a Jack Russell named Roxie in late November 2008 and we love her so much. Feel free to send me an e-mail at irenedunn08@yahoo.com