Friday, February 6, 2009

Day 12

Happy Friday! I'm exhausted to say the least. I've worked so many hours this week that today is all overtime. We went downtown last night to watch our friend Jason play with his new band. He did pretty well but not the best that I've ever seen him play. I went to bed at 12am and woke up at 5:30am, I can't wait to catch up on some sleep this weekend. Our friends wanted us to go to Portland this weekend for a birthday bash kind of thing but we decided against it.
I'm excited cause I'm going to the hockey game tomorrow night with my bff and a few others.
Despite being exhausted I weighed 146 this morning AWESOME...not. =( How the hell did that happen? I could start the excuse game and say it's because of the sodium in my Pho last night. Eh, oh well we shall see what happens tomorrow.
B- Whole Grain Oatmeal/Coffee - 220
S1- Pear - 100
L- Leftover Casserole...again - 300
S2- Apple - 100
S3- Fiber 1 - 140
D- Griiled Cheese/Soup/Random Snacking -500
S- Maybe something small - 100?
Going to the game with this gal... ;) and of coarse my hubby is coming too! He's only played hockey for the last 25 years! (and no I wasn't a puck bunny haha)

5 comments:

  1. Ok you have to look at my blog immediately! I posted a little cartoon I think you will appreciate! LOL! Sometimes I swear the scale is just messing with me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes... it's been happening A LOT lately!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok sorry to leave you like a million comments but I just read in your profile that you are 5'10"... meaning you are two inches taller than me and are probably at a perfect weight! Don't stress =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha yeah but thanks to my mom I am very small boned. My mom is probably 5'5 and 115 pounds. I will try not to stress. =) What I really need to do is tone, tone and tone some more.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It probably was the pho! I love that soup, it's my favorite but it definitely has alot of sodium in it.

    ReplyDelete

My Husband ♥ My Best Friend

My Husband ♥ My Best Friend

Followers

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States
I work in HR and I live in the rainy city of Seattle. I married the love of my life on November 8th, 2008. I love working out and eating healthy. I have a passion for cooking and trying new recipes. My mom in an executive chef and she is truly my inspiration. We adopted a Jack Russell named Roxie in late November 2008 and we love her so much. Feel free to send me an e-mail at irenedunn08@yahoo.com