Sunday, February 8, 2009

Day 14

How is it Sunday already? Let's just say last night wasn't my best night. I need to fess up and hold myself accountable so here it goes...Red Robin - Boca Burger & Fries, at the game I had half a Red Rope and when I got home I had a Trader Joe cookie binge. The good news is that the cookies are now completely gone in my belly so I don't have to worry about them taunting me anymore. I would guess my binge was around 1,200 calories?? I have no idea that's just a shot in the dark. I could of done so much better, how disappointing. On a more positive note, I had a great time at the game!
I went to Costco yesterday afternoon and bought a bunch of yummy things. I bought grapes, cereal, apples, Amy's frozen meals, 10 pounds of chicken breast, healthy energy bars and the list goes on.
I weighed in at a whopping 145.6 this morning. Ugh! Oh well, what can I do? We're going to Derek's Grandmas B-day party tonight so more temptations. I talked to my Mother-in-Law last night and she's getting a cake from the best Italian bakery in Seattle. OMG what is a girl to do?

B- Coffee & Kashi Cereal/Milk - 300
L- Snacking on Apples, Grapes, Carrots, Almonds and an Energy Bar - 300
D- I know there will be 7 layer dip, beef tamales, Mexican rice and lots of cake. I'm going to try and eat before so I don't go overboard.
E- 35 minutes of cross trainer and 20 minutes walking pup
PS. Here are a few pictures from my honeymoon. It's so cold today that I wish I was back in Mexico!
This was after 4 hours ATVing in Cabo. My face was black from all the dirt but I wiped it off.
The blow hole in Ensenada
In San Diego before going to Mexico

1 comment:

  1. We went to Mexico on our honeymoon, too! Except we went to Cancun! You look so cute with your pig tails!

    ReplyDelete

My Husband ♥ My Best Friend

My Husband ♥ My Best Friend

Followers

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States
I work in HR and I live in the rainy city of Seattle. I married the love of my life on November 8th, 2008. I love working out and eating healthy. I have a passion for cooking and trying new recipes. My mom in an executive chef and she is truly my inspiration. We adopted a Jack Russell named Roxie in late November 2008 and we love her so much. Feel free to send me an e-mail at irenedunn08@yahoo.com