Monday, February 9, 2009

Day 15

Day 15 and I weigh 146. What the hell? I've lost a measly pound in the last 2 weeks grrr. Well, I blame myself for screwing up last night. All was well until it was dessert time. I had 1.5 pieces of chocolate cake from the best bakery ever and a 1/2 doughnut from the famous Voodoo Doughnuts in Portland, OR. I'm guessing my calorie intake yesterday was close to 2,000. We had a great time celebrating Derek's grandmas 80th. Whenever Derek's family gets together they do it right and it's fun times.
I did workout yesterday and I'm pretty sore today.
Here is the plan today...
B- Dry Quaker Oatmeal Cereal & Coffee - 250
S - Pre-Sliced Apples - 90
L- Sweet and Sour Chicken Kashi Meal - 320
S- Energy Bar - 130
D- Steelcut Oats - (150) Soy Sasuage (80) Waffle (70) & Lite Syrup - 350
S- French Silk Ice Cream - 200
Long day at work! It's so nice to be home.

7 comments:

  1. Don't beat yourself up! You will be ok... chug WATER today... trust me! LOL I have a ton of cookies leftover. I should ship you some LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'm just finishing my 3rd cup of coffee and it's just water the rest of the day. =) Yum I would love some lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You LOST!!! Focus on the good. Slow and steady wins the race, and stays on the other side of the finish line.

    Positive positive positive! You're doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know I know :( I always feel like crap when I weight myself. That's why I'm on a NO SCALE rule for the rest of February. When I up my weight sessions I gain more weight bewcause of my new muscles. I don't trust the scale and hate it. :) Only when I NEED to, do I weigh. maybe try that!? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a good idea, I'm obsessed with the scale so maybe I can just weigh in once a week? =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. New to your blog and love it! You are SO BEAUTIFUL! I'm 5'11" and 145 right now and look about 10 lbs heavier than you! I don't know how you do it, but i'm way jealous. Keep up the good work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Katie~ Thank you so much! That's so funny cause I love your blog and read it all the time. =)

    ReplyDelete

My Husband ♥ My Best Friend

My Husband ♥ My Best Friend

Followers

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States
I work in HR and I live in the rainy city of Seattle. I married the love of my life on November 8th, 2008. I love working out and eating healthy. I have a passion for cooking and trying new recipes. My mom in an executive chef and she is truly my inspiration. We adopted a Jack Russell named Roxie in late November 2008 and we love her so much. Feel free to send me an e-mail at irenedunn08@yahoo.com