Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Day 16

I've been so tired lately, it's nice working a lot of over-time but it's taking a toll. I did 20 minutes of Jillian's Kickboxing DVD last night, I got sweaty but didn't have the energy to do more. I also realized that having a 1/2 cup of Slow Churned ice cream is just not possibly. I went back for more two times. I should go to Kickboxing tonight at the gym, I really REALLY should.
I realized today that I'm so bad. I still haven't ordered pictures from the wedding. I'm going to do this today.
Derek actually gets off work before me today, that never happens. It snowed here last night so I doubt we will be going on a walk.
Here is today...
B- Quaker Cereal & Coffee - 250
S- Pre-Sliced Apples & Gold Fish - 250
L- Kashi Chicken Pasta - 280
S - Energy Bar - 130
D- Snacked on grapes and Chili/Cornbread - 500
E-Taking your advice and taking tonight off yay!

5 comments:

  1. 2 things:

    1) sometimes your body just has to rest. It sucks when you feel like you should be working out more etc, but in the long run its actually better to listen to the exhaustion and take some time off :)

    2) Whoever decided that a 1/2 cup of ice cream is a serving was a terrible, torture mongering person. For real! Its just too hard to eat only a 1/2 cup. Not even worth it! Don't beat yourself up. I don't know many who have that kind of will power...I sure don't!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Brandi! =) I think tonight might be a rest night cause I need to file my taxes and order those damn wedding pictures. hehe you are SO right about the ice cream, I need to just not buy it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your body is just telling you that it's time for a break. I agree with Brandi, make tonight a rest night so you can let your body re-energize and refresh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha i agree with brandi! 1/2 cup serving? that's just cruel.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait until we can do kickboxing again...how I have missed it!

    ReplyDelete

My Husband ♥ My Best Friend

My Husband ♥ My Best Friend

Followers

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States
I work in HR and I live in the rainy city of Seattle. I married the love of my life on November 8th, 2008. I love working out and eating healthy. I have a passion for cooking and trying new recipes. My mom in an executive chef and she is truly my inspiration. We adopted a Jack Russell named Roxie in late November 2008 and we love her so much. Feel free to send me an e-mail at irenedunn08@yahoo.com