Thursday, February 12, 2009

Day 18

Today is going to be one hell of a day at work, literally. I have to do payroll in one day when I typically have 4-5 days. Ahhh! Anyway, I took Roxie on a 40 minute walk last night. Derek worked until midnight so I fell asleep at 9pm and that felt great. I still managed to hit snooze a bunch and couldn't get out of bed this morning. So I weighed 147, that number just keeps going in the wrong direction. What can I do? I made some poor choices this last week so I just need to try harder.
I got a text from my friend at the office last night and she had her baby! I'm so excited, I can't wait to meet her! I might go to the hospital tonight, probably not the best place to go since I have baby fever. I might just take her baby and run home hehe. =)
B- Kashi Sunrise & Coffee - 200
S- Apple & Goldfish - 240
L- More Chili Yay! - 350 (no idea how many calories in this?)
S- Almonds - 160
D- Chicken breast and 1/2 Sweet Potato followed buy Pho - 700?
I want a dessert but I really doubt I need one =)

6 comments:

  1. Don't get discouraged. You are working on it. One day at a time is all you can do!!

    Keep your chin up and good luck NOT stealing your friends' baby ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have I already commented that you may need more calories? I seriously can't remember. LOL. But my trainer always makes sure that I get enough to eat. I probably take in about 1200-1300 a day. Sometimes less, and you may need to add some healthier snacks in there. See if that works? I've hit a plateau as well and I'm working with my trainer to tweak my diet. I may need to up my carbs. Ugh. haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy, I love chili. Its such a healthy meal if you amke it right. Going to my parents' house is always a challenge.

    Don't worry about the weight, you are probably retaining water from the "junky" stuff you ate the other day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good point but some days I go way over my calorie count. I think I'm going to try and zig zag my calories. Here is the site http://www.freedieting.com/tools/calorie_calculator.htm

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL... I think baby snatching is "frowned upon" =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, Baby snatching is definitely frowned upon in today's society. I keep hinting to Paul that I want one...and my mom wants us to have one because she is epileptic..and the fact that she is still living at this point seems surprising (to her)...so...she has pretty much given up on my brothers at this point..which is a another story..lol.

    ReplyDelete

My Husband ♥ My Best Friend

My Husband ♥ My Best Friend

Followers

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States
I work in HR and I live in the rainy city of Seattle. I married the love of my life on November 8th, 2008. I love working out and eating healthy. I have a passion for cooking and trying new recipes. My mom in an executive chef and she is truly my inspiration. We adopted a Jack Russell named Roxie in late November 2008 and we love her so much. Feel free to send me an e-mail at irenedunn08@yahoo.com