Saturday, February 14, 2009

Day 20 ~ V Day

Good morning! Happy Valentine's Day! I'm up early cause of my lovely dog. She has been jumping off my bed in the morning/night and peeing on the floor. It's becoming quite the problem. I am SO tired! I hope I can squeeze a nap in before tonight.
My BFF and I are going to see my friend Tayla at the hospital this morning. I hope her baby, Amanda, is alright. Tayla had an emergency c-section and Amanda came out not breathing. She still isn't breathing on her own and has a heart murmur, poor girl. =( I also miss Tayla being around the office cause she is the one person I would run to and vent vise versa . I still have my girls in accounting but they are at least 10 steps from my office lol.
I already mentioned I'm starting fresh with my diet on Monday, right? I know that's pretty lame but I'm in a funk right now.

B- Kashi Cereal/Milk & Coffee - 350
L- TBD
D- Going to Antony's (A steak house) - Let's see how much damange I can do in one night!

Here are my Valentine's
My handsome hubby playing baseball...
Cabo Baby!

My two fav doggies
Have fun tonight whatever you might be doing!

6 comments:

  1. Starting fresh sounds like a great idea, sometimes you need a new beginning to get motivated again. I hope your friend and her baby are ok. Have a wonderful v-day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy vday to you too! Awwwww I hope your friends baby is ok!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so good in that photo...I couldn't believe you would need to diet still! But I am the exact same way--I always say.."I've been so horrible, I'll start fresh Monday" and it seems to help :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous picture of you, so pretty!! Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey girly ~ today was fun glad we got to hang out. Have fun at your dinner...My Mom bought me lots of candy to torture me! :'(!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aaww thanks ladies!
    It seems like I've been dieting my whole life casue the moment I stop I gain fast.

    ReplyDelete

My Husband ♥ My Best Friend

My Husband ♥ My Best Friend

Followers

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States
I work in HR and I live in the rainy city of Seattle. I married the love of my life on November 8th, 2008. I love working out and eating healthy. I have a passion for cooking and trying new recipes. My mom in an executive chef and she is truly my inspiration. We adopted a Jack Russell named Roxie in late November 2008 and we love her so much. Feel free to send me an e-mail at irenedunn08@yahoo.com