Sunday, February 15, 2009

Day 21

Good morning! It's a sunny Sunday morning in Seattle. I hope everyone had a wonderful Valentine's Day! I got to visit my friend Tayla and her beautiful daughter yesterday, it was amazing. Everything was going well until I almost passed out. It was a combination of the ICU being 80 degrees and all the sick babies making me so sad. Anyway, I felt terrible and all the attention was me cause I had to sit down. Here is baby Amanda.
To sum up last night it was a disaster. A huge binge fest. The yummiest part of all was chocolate covered strawberries and snickerdoodles and...lol I will stop now. I wouldn't be surprised if I gained 5 pounds. Oh I left out the giant strawberry margarita. I promise to do better on Monday, I needed a little break.
I'm not sure of the food plan for today to be honest. I'm just drinking a few cups of coffee as of right now. Food doesn't really sound appealing this morning. I need to go shopping later for healthy food to get me through next week. More to come later about food....
B-Kashi & Milk + Coffee - 300
L- Dried Cherries and samples @ Costco
I had a sample of Hoodia and totally lost my appetite but I'm going to force myself to eat dinner.
D- Grilled Cheese & Tomato Soup - 500
Here is a picture from last week at Derek's Grandmas 80th! She is so cute, the sweetest lady I've ever met. Sorry it's kind of dark.

2 comments:

  1. Such a pretty baby girl! Oh and you don't even want to know what I have been eating the last few days. Too much to list! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Derek's grandma looks so young!!!! The baby is so cute too! I'm glad she is doing well.

    ReplyDelete

My Husband ♥ My Best Friend

My Husband ♥ My Best Friend

Followers

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States
I work in HR and I live in the rainy city of Seattle. I married the love of my life on November 8th, 2008. I love working out and eating healthy. I have a passion for cooking and trying new recipes. My mom in an executive chef and she is truly my inspiration. We adopted a Jack Russell named Roxie in late November 2008 and we love her so much. Feel free to send me an e-mail at irenedunn08@yahoo.com