Monday, February 16, 2009

Day 22

It's Monday and I'm working, blah! I think everyone else in the world has today off. My sister has the whole week off, I'm so jealous of teachers. Although, teachers deserve time off cause of all the crap they have to deal with.
So I sucked it up and stepped on the scale morning....148!!! OMG what a disappointment =(
It could have been worse after all the crap I consumed V-day. Was it worth it? Sorta, I just wish I picked one treat instead of five. I am so determined this week, I'm really hoping some of the weight gain is water. This means I'm the highest weight since I started this blog. Can I have a pity party? haha I will shut up now.
Here are some goals this week~
*Workout at least 4 days
*Keep nightly snacking to around 100 calories
*Drink lots of water
*Try not to obsess over the numbers
Here is today...
B- Quaker Oatmeal & Coffee - 210
S- 2 Clementines - 46
L- Sweet Potato & Veggie Burger - 250
S- Apples & 1/2 cup Cereal - 190
D- Chicken Pot Pie - 500
S- 2 Mini Smores Granola Bars - 140
E- Some Kind of Video ~ Shred?
Happy President's Day

3 comments:

  1. It is a VERY good goal to not get caught up in the numbers. Just live, be as healthy and clean as you can, and take it one little step at a time. The weight will come off when your body is ready, all you can do are the steps to get it ready (like awesome workouts and great tasting healthy food!).

    You're really doing a great job and working hard! Don't get too down and enjoy your monday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are not alone...I have to work today, too. I'm also dreading weighing b/c of the Valentine's festivities.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went way overboard on Valentine's Day, not sure exactly what I was thinking =D

    ReplyDelete

My Husband ♥ My Best Friend

My Husband ♥ My Best Friend

Followers

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States
I work in HR and I live in the rainy city of Seattle. I married the love of my life on November 8th, 2008. I love working out and eating healthy. I have a passion for cooking and trying new recipes. My mom in an executive chef and she is truly my inspiration. We adopted a Jack Russell named Roxie in late November 2008 and we love her so much. Feel free to send me an e-mail at irenedunn08@yahoo.com