Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Day 23

147 this morning, down one pound. I had a little incident with Nerds last night.
I took Roxie on an hour long walk after work, that was a major stress reliever. That puppy is going to drive me insane, she still didn't sleep well with a long walk and peed on the floor in the middle of the night.
Another busy day at work today. I'm hoping to make it to kickboxing tonight. I really don't know how I worked out 6-7 days a week before the wedding. I know part of it was living with my bff/maid of honor and we really motivated each other.
Here is my plan today with no candy binge tonight...
B- Quaker Oatmeal Cereal & Coffee - 300
S- 3 Clementines - 70
L- Chicken Pot Pie Leftovers - 350
D- Margarita Pizza and Broccoli - 550
S- Smores - 140
E- Kickboxing

8 comments:

  1. Yep today is a new day. I can't help that I feel totally down, blah and depressed about my pants feeling TIGHT! Oh well! Nothing we can do but start over today right??

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's funny how your pants get tight over night, mine do that all the time. I know how you are feeling but they will fit normal in a day or two. =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree...my pants are feeling a little tighter too. Blah. Today will be better. So far so good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So far so good for me too but it's only 10 am here haha. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. We got our dog when he was 1 so he sas already potty trained - I bet its a lot of work with a puppy!

    Hope you make it to kick boxing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you plan!

    I need to get back to calorie counting! I love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete

My Husband ♥ My Best Friend

My Husband ♥ My Best Friend

Followers

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States
I work in HR and I live in the rainy city of Seattle. I married the love of my life on November 8th, 2008. I love working out and eating healthy. I have a passion for cooking and trying new recipes. My mom in an executive chef and she is truly my inspiration. We adopted a Jack Russell named Roxie in late November 2008 and we love her so much. Feel free to send me an e-mail at irenedunn08@yahoo.com