Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Day 24

Good morning! Wow, it's hump day already. Derek brought me home two boxes of chocolate late night, why oh why would he do that. I had a few *5* pieces and I think I need to hide the rest. Derek and I took Roxie on a nice long walk last night. It's going to be another beautiful day in Seattle so we will probably do the same tonight. I have a lot going on today so more to come later.
B- Kashi w/ Milk & Coffee
L- I've been snacking all day
D- Pho tonight YAY!
E- We just got back from the dog park and a little walk

5 comments:

  1. Oh chocolate...its sooooo hard to resist!! Good luck hiding it somewhere :) I do that too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CHOCOLATE IS THE DEVIL! LOL! I don't think I have EVER run 4 miles and who knows... I still may not have but it sounds good and I Am going with it! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Steve did the same thing to me for V-Day with the chocolate. I ate a few but thank goodness he has a sweet tooth too so they are gone now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hid my chocolate in the freezer but alas frozen chocolate goes great with Strawberries!!

    ReplyDelete

My Husband ♥ My Best Friend

My Husband ♥ My Best Friend

Followers

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States
I work in HR and I live in the rainy city of Seattle. I married the love of my life on November 8th, 2008. I love working out and eating healthy. I have a passion for cooking and trying new recipes. My mom in an executive chef and she is truly my inspiration. We adopted a Jack Russell named Roxie in late November 2008 and we love her so much. Feel free to send me an e-mail at irenedunn08@yahoo.com