Friday, February 20, 2009

Day 26

Yay it's Friday and Derek actually has the entire weekend off!!
I feel like I keep sabotaging my diet every night, not good at all. I had some ice cream last night and that wasn't good enough so I got into my chocolates. Grrr... I need to get back on track somehow. I'm a total closest nighttime eater, it's not normal. I do 100% all day and decide to stuff my face when I'm alone in bed. I'm hoping I won't blow this weekend, that sometimes happens when Derek is off.
Today is the owners birthday and I bought him a huge vanilla layer cake with raspberry filling. I will be passing on this. I love cake but this one isn't worth the calories. If it was red velvet I would be all over it.
I want to do something fun this weekend. We are supposed to go to the dog park tomorrow with my bff.

Here is today...
B- Dry Quaker Cereal & Coffee - 300
Note to self: Never but this cereal again, too high in calories.
S- Clementines + Carrots - 150
L- Chicken Pot Pie - 400
S- I have 25 Calorie Hot Chocolate if I need it.
D- ??

5 comments:

  1. I loved red velvet until I saw this weeks episode of Food Detectives. Something about how food coloring is made... I wont spoil your fun. LOL.
    I hate how cereal is so high in calories yet not as filling as hot cereal.
    save me some pot pie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just take it one day at a time. Don't worry about what happened in the past you can't change it now. I would just try to be more aware of the hard work during the day, and do your best to keep on track when you get home.
    It's just a rough patch, it will pass.

    Whenever I have an "off-day" I try to kick my butt for it later by doing a Hi-Intensity workout.

    It'll get better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah... I am totally OFF lately! I need to get my booty back in gear too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww are you having a bad day? Yes it was SO GOOD. I have TASTED pad thai before but never actually gotten it because we never go to Thai either because my hubby isn't into it either! I will definately be having it again! OMG and the soup was SO GOOD!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hola chicka my computer is so messed up, I can't log into anything LOL - so no myspace/facebook until I can fix it. Might have to cancel comcast! Dog park tomorrow sounds good...I'll text/call you when I wake up :-D happy friday!

    ReplyDelete

My Husband ♥ My Best Friend

My Husband ♥ My Best Friend

Followers

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States
I work in HR and I live in the rainy city of Seattle. I married the love of my life on November 8th, 2008. I love working out and eating healthy. I have a passion for cooking and trying new recipes. My mom in an executive chef and she is truly my inspiration. We adopted a Jack Russell named Roxie in late November 2008 and we love her so much. Feel free to send me an e-mail at irenedunn08@yahoo.com