Saturday, February 21, 2009

Day 27

147.4 this morning, this seems to be a common number that my body wants to stick to. I had a weird dinner last that that consisted of flax chips and guac, 1.5 slices of pizza and too much ice cream. My goal for real starting today is to stop eating ice cream. I need to stick to a snack that I can have some portion control with. FYI the Samoa ice cream isn't that great, definitely not as good as I was thinking. So why am I eating so much of it?
I think this last week has been an emotional roller coaster for me. I had to call in sick to attend the the 3rd interview at the place I will soon be working. Then they waited a few days to call back. While I was waiting I stuffed my face with candy, gold fish and anything I could get my fat hands around. When I have something on my mind, I usually resort to food to fill the bind. I would like to say next week will be better but I doubt it. I have to put my 2 weeks notice in an I can imagine that won't go well. My boss and I have become so close that I'm sure she will ask who, what, when, where, WHYYY are you leaving us. She might try to get me to say. My mind has already been made up. If I made the wrong decision life will still go on. On a positive note, this job seems GREAT! The commute will be longer but the position itself is better and the people seem awesome. During my 3rd interview the team I will be working with went around the room and told me their favorite food and holiday ect. We go into a huge convo about food. They just seem like such a close office and awesome people all around.
Today should be a nice day. I need to get my mind off the job. We are supposed to go to the zoo and the dog park this afternoon. I'm not sure what we are doing this evening. We might go to the hockey game if we can get tickets.
I need to get a new cell phone and in the next 2 weeks I need to basically get a whole new wardrobe. This new job requires me to dress in nice business attire every day.
HELP~ Should I buy new clothes in the size I am now or smaller or bigger? I have no idea?
Eating Plan~
B-Steelcut or Cereal & Coffee
More to come.....
L- Chips and Guac and Chicken Pot Pie
D- Margarita, Turkey Sandwich, Few Fries
S- 1/2 Red Rope, little popcorn and a biscotti
WHAT A BAD DAY!
PS. Here is my pale ass trying to look cute on V-day~


And the reason I was up at 7:30 this morning~

3 comments:

  1. In answer to your question (which I struggle with ALL the time because I shop too much!) - shop for your body NOW. Even if you lose more, which you will! :) if you really love the clothing, you can get it taken in. Trust me on this one!

    I had some clothes I recently got taken in because I have lost about 15 pounds and didn't think twice about it...no way will I let myself be any bigger than I am right now.

    :) have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL omg you crack me up... first of all it's WINTER it's ok to be pale! And secondly you sound just like me eating everything in site lately. I swear it's just the time of year. I like to think anyway. Hmmm I would say to buy the size you are now but maybe get an item or two in a smaller size to work toward. MoTiVaTiOn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree.. buy clothes that fit right now.

    ReplyDelete

My Husband ♥ My Best Friend

My Husband ♥ My Best Friend

Followers

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States
I work in HR and I live in the rainy city of Seattle. I married the love of my life on November 8th, 2008. I love working out and eating healthy. I have a passion for cooking and trying new recipes. My mom in an executive chef and she is truly my inspiration. We adopted a Jack Russell named Roxie in late November 2008 and we love her so much. Feel free to send me an e-mail at irenedunn08@yahoo.com