Sunday, February 22, 2009

Day 28

Last night was terrible, I will try and make today a better day. =( We had so much fun at the dog park and going to the hockey game. I wish I took pictures. I can't believe Roxie let me sleep in until almost 11am!
I have no idea what I'm doing today. I've constantly been stressing/dreaming about this new job and leaving my currently situation. So, I called in sick last week (which I never do) to go to my 3rd interview. Now the place wants me to come in tomorrow to check it out and get a feel for the job. This means I would have to call in again tomorrow and give my notice Tuesday. This is going to be so obvious to my boss and I feel terrible. ANY ADVICE pretty please?
I really want to get a new celly so I might do that today. Otherwise I'm just sitting at my computer in my jammies drinking coffee. Have a fabulous Sunday!
B- Coffee 1/2 Waffle & Kashi + Milk
L- 1/2 Hot Dog + Sips of a Smoothie (Costco Trip) - Yuckie
D- Chili and Cornbread - YUM!

2 comments:

  1. I am in HR so may be able to give you some advice.. Is there a way you can go into work earlier or later - at least make half a day or are you thinking it is not even worth it?
    Is it too late to just say you have to take a personal day? You mentioned you never call in sick - at the end of the day you have to do what is best for you. This new job sounds like your dream job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the advice! I told the new job that I couldn't come in until after my two weeks and they totally respected that. =D

    ReplyDelete

My Husband ♥ My Best Friend

My Husband ♥ My Best Friend

Followers

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States
I work in HR and I live in the rainy city of Seattle. I married the love of my life on November 8th, 2008. I love working out and eating healthy. I have a passion for cooking and trying new recipes. My mom in an executive chef and she is truly my inspiration. We adopted a Jack Russell named Roxie in late November 2008 and we love her so much. Feel free to send me an e-mail at irenedunn08@yahoo.com