Monday, February 23, 2009

Day 29

I'm going to make this short and sweet and update later. I'm so nervous today it's crazy! I'm not sure exactly what's going to happen during our meeting when I announce I will be leaving. I need to just stop talking about it, I'm sure it's getting annoying lol. I have a Dr. appointment
after work that I'm not looking forward to, it's that time of the year (annual TMI).
Update~ Today has been an emotional roller coaster. The fat Irene wants to run to the store and get as much candy/cookies and sweets to make it better but that is a BAD idea.
I told my boss and we both sat there crying for what seemed like hours but probably 30 minutes. It was a very very sad day. I don't know if I can handle two weeks of this sadness.
B- Coffee & Dry Quaker Cereal - 300
S - Apple - 100
L- Sweet Potato & 1/2 Turkey Sandwich - 300
D- Pasta/Sauce + Little Chili = FULL =(

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with your announcement! I'm sure it won't be as bad as you think. It sounds like a good move for you & thats what you need to remember.
    Thanks for the support on the CPA exam. I'm just so tired of studying for it!

    ReplyDelete

My Husband ♥ My Best Friend

My Husband ♥ My Best Friend

Followers

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States
I work in HR and I live in the rainy city of Seattle. I married the love of my life on November 8th, 2008. I love working out and eating healthy. I have a passion for cooking and trying new recipes. My mom in an executive chef and she is truly my inspiration. We adopted a Jack Russell named Roxie in late November 2008 and we love her so much. Feel free to send me an e-mail at irenedunn08@yahoo.com