Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Day 30

I woke up this morning and could hear the rain coming down, I definitely live in Seattle. I'm looking forward to leaving work @ 4 and relaxing with my hubby. I was washing my face this morning and all of a sudden my nose started bleeding like crazy! I don't remember the last time that happened, I'm guessing it's from stress and emotions.
I came into work this morning and my books I let my boss borrow a year ago were sitting on my desk. That made me sad for a minute, not sure exactly why.
Here is my plan for today~
B- Dry Quaker & Coffee - 300
S- Apple
L- Chili - 400
D- Baked Ziti/Bread and Wine...yes I'm a wine-O
E- Hubs and I walked Roxie

3 comments:

  1. I actually run on the treadmill for now so there is no excuse for me NOT to go. I feel AMAZING when I get done with a run even if I am not feeling GOING to the gym. Once I get done I am so happy I Went. I like to run outside but to be honest... i wouldn't run alone in my neighborhood! LOL!
    I think it might be working now... the word thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl hey! Yup tomorrow is Ash Wednesday! Really wish I would have remember, so that way I could have asked someone to switch shifts so maybe we could go to church...starting to think maybe I should have more faith (i.e. the incident from Saturday w/ Lee) sometimes. Anyway hope you start relaxing some more...hate seeing you stressed . Remember: You deserve the best!

    ReplyDelete

My Husband ♥ My Best Friend

My Husband ♥ My Best Friend

Followers

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States
I work in HR and I live in the rainy city of Seattle. I married the love of my life on November 8th, 2008. I love working out and eating healthy. I have a passion for cooking and trying new recipes. My mom in an executive chef and she is truly my inspiration. We adopted a Jack Russell named Roxie in late November 2008 and we love her so much. Feel free to send me an e-mail at irenedunn08@yahoo.com