Thursday, February 26, 2009

Day 32

So, after church last night Derek and I decide to go to the store to pick up some wine. He wiped off his ashes (I was so mad) and I refused to wipe off mine. He thought I looked pretty silly but I figured most people would know it was Ash Wednesday. Anyway, I got some weird looks and right when we were about to check out Derek drops our $20 bottle of wine and it breaks into a million little pieces. Needless to say the attention was on us, totally embarrassing.
SO, I'm staying with this job...they made me an offer that I couldn't refuse. I can't regret my decision or play the what if game so that's the end of it.
Anyway, I'm feeling like a total fatty lately. I need to get my butt in gear, NO excuses. It doesn't help that is snowed last night. I need spring to be here!
B- Dry Oatmeal Cereal & Coffee (coconut creamer isn't bad) - 300
S - Apple - 100
L- Natural Chicken Burrito - 400
D- 4 Fish Sticks 1/2 Potato and Green Breans - 350
D- So much for late night snacking - Ice Cream and Wafers =(
E- Walked Roxie 45 minutes
For Lent I'm giving up pop and late night snacking!! (starting today, I'm a bad Catholic)

4 comments:

  1. Good choices on giving up the bad things for Lint! I think you will be happy staying w/ your job. You were sad to leave and you love the people. It will be a good thing! No worries!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I can' WAIT for spring and summer...I want to run outside sooo bad.

    And it's like spring is teasing the PA people because it'll be like 60 degrees one day, then 20 and getting like 2 feet of snow the next...
    it's horrible...lol.

    Even though I'm not Catholic I did keep the ashes on alll day...until I sweated it off. =)

    One day if you visit NY or something we'll have to get together (fellow wine enthusiast)
    It would be fun..lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, you will definitely have to let me know when you plan on visiting the east coast...I live in Dingmans Ferry, PA..so I border PA, NY, and NJ.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eh, you think you're a bad catholic??? I gave up cursing...and I'm prety sure I've dropped the f-bomb at least 15 times since wed....:)

    That sucks about the wine...but funny about the ashes! Haha, don't you love being Catholic when the whole world has no idea why you've got a big black mark on your forehead!

    AND don't feel like a fatty. You're doing just fine. Eat. Enjoy. Live :)

    ReplyDelete

My Husband ♥ My Best Friend

My Husband ♥ My Best Friend

Followers

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States
I work in HR and I live in the rainy city of Seattle. I married the love of my life on November 8th, 2008. I love working out and eating healthy. I have a passion for cooking and trying new recipes. My mom in an executive chef and she is truly my inspiration. We adopted a Jack Russell named Roxie in late November 2008 and we love her so much. Feel free to send me an e-mail at irenedunn08@yahoo.com