Saturday, February 28, 2009

Day 34

I just finished an amazing workout...45 minutes on the elliptical and 500 calories gone. That felt so good woohoo. So I might be going to Vegas in April for my b-day. I can't believe that's I've never been. Anyway, I was at the bar last night and I mentioned Vegas to my friends. They were all in for a 3 day weekend.
I got to talk to my mommy for about an hour this morning, that was nice. I'm such a mamas girl, I talk to my mom everyday usually on the way to work.
Does anyone else feel guilty leaving their dog at home when you go to the gym? I don't know why but during the week I get home from work, let Rox out of her kennel and walk her for a bit. After that I feel guilty to leave her again. I'm weird!
Derek works until 6 tonight and I think we are going out with some friends.
Here is today~
B-1/4 cup of Kashi (I ran out) with a little milk - 140
B#2- Steel Cut Oats with a little syrup - 200
S- 1 Enrgry Bar + few dried cherries - 300
L- Thin Crust Pizza - 260
D- Pho + Few Bites of cookie (total guess 800)

2 comments:

  1. I feel bad leaving my dog for work :( Or at all...He likes to stand at the top of the stairs and look down on me as I go out the door...How sad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel so bad leaving my dog to go to the gym. That's part of why I took up running, so she could do it with me. :)

    ReplyDelete

My Husband ♥ My Best Friend

My Husband ♥ My Best Friend

Followers

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States
I work in HR and I live in the rainy city of Seattle. I married the love of my life on November 8th, 2008. I love working out and eating healthy. I have a passion for cooking and trying new recipes. My mom in an executive chef and she is truly my inspiration. We adopted a Jack Russell named Roxie in late November 2008 and we love her so much. Feel free to send me an e-mail at irenedunn08@yahoo.com