Sunday, February 1, 2009

Day 7

It's Sunday! I have a love hate relationship with Sunday's. I love Sunday's because it's a day to relax/clean but hate them because it's back to the office tomorrow. The economy sucks right now and I worry a lot about my job, it could nonexistent soon if we shut down. All I can do is wait and pray. My sister is a teacher lives in New York. They are talking about laying off 13,000 NYC teachers. What the heck, Mayor Bloomberg is an ass! Anyway, enough with the depressing stuff.
Last night was great, we went to a local Ale House with some friends to watch the UFC fights. Man those were brutal; it was hard for me to even watch sometimes. I managed to drink water only. It helps that I hate beer, if it was wine that would be a whole other story. The hardest part about the night was being surrounded by fried food. I smelt the jalapeno poppers and wanted one sooo bad. I haven't had fried food in ages, I want to say at least a year. I had no idea we would be gone so long so by the time I got home I was STARVING. I ate pretty late which is never good. I was too tired to eat my dessert (which is unheard of typically, I live for dessert) so my calories yesterday were a little lower than 1,400. Anyway, I have a ton of cleaning to do today and I need to workout later this afternoon. I may possibly be the only loser working out during the Super Bowl. I was 143.8 this morning...I'm not going to get too excited yet. I've been weighing myself at 10am this weekend when I usually weigh at 5:30am. We will see what tomorrow brings me. Here is today...
B- Coffee~Fiber 1/Kashi Mix w/milk - 300
S- Almonds - 160
L- 2 Turkey Meatballs/Few Bite of Ziti/Guca and Flax Chips- 400 ~ Weird combo
D- Homemade Whole Wheat Pizza/Light Cheese on mine - 500
E-40 minutes of the elliptical and 20 minutes walking Rox-500 ~ I was wrong, the gym was packed and kicked my butt.
S-Kettle Korn- 100
Total = about 1,500
My beautiful sister and her boyfriend Felix. I'm so proud of Katherine; she just got her Masters Degree...smart girl!!

1 comment:

  1. Awww I love BJ! Look at you go girl! Talk about will power. I LOVE beer and mexican food so yesterday I was way off the wagon. I normally just eat and drink what I want on weekends... Fri/Sat but today is super bowl Sunday and OMG I will definately be hitting the gym HARD tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

My Husband ♥ My Best Friend

My Husband ♥ My Best Friend

Followers

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States
I work in HR and I live in the rainy city of Seattle. I married the love of my life on November 8th, 2008. I love working out and eating healthy. I have a passion for cooking and trying new recipes. My mom in an executive chef and she is truly my inspiration. We adopted a Jack Russell named Roxie in late November 2008 and we love her so much. Feel free to send me an e-mail at irenedunn08@yahoo.com