Monday, February 2, 2009

Day 8

Good morning!! I will make this short and sweet...today is payday so it's a super busy day for me. I split water all over my expensive keyboard on Friday so I'm stuck with tiny old one. =(
This morning I had a fight with my scale, it kept reading different numbers. I was between 144.5 and 145.5. Either way, I'm up in weight and expected that. I still lost about 2 pounds in the past week which I'll take any day. It felt really good to get back into the gym yesterday!! Here is my plan for today...
B- Dry Cereal/Coffee-150
S1- Apple - 100
L- Sweet Potato and Veggie Burger - 350 (does anyone know how many calories in a sweet potato?)
S2- Z Bar Chocolate Brownie - 120 ~ if needed (ate this already OMG so good!!!)
S3- Shoved 5-6 Crackers down my throat when I was stressing @ work -100
D- Leftover Pizza and Veggies - 350
S- Cinnamon School House Cookies from Trader Joe's - 130
E- Worked 11 hours today but still managed to walk Roxie 30 minutes
Calories = 1,300

7 comments:

  1. Thank you! =) Sweats rock. Ugh I was 144-145 this morning too. I deserved it. I was NOT good this weekend LOL time to sweat it off at the gym!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you work in accounting? Just curious b/c you said that payday was today for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, Accounting/HR and Payroll. I've been entering bank statements today on top of everything else. What a crazy day!! =) At least I'm not thinking about food.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like fun!! I want to work in accounting! I hate math, but i think payroll would be fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a very rewarding job. I HATE math too but accounting is pretty awesome! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. According to TheDailyPlate.com, 1 cup of sweet potato is 180 calories, which I guess is because it's a "potato," but I've always wondered... is a sweet potato considered a carb or a veggie??

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for looking it up for me =) I looked around on google and found this...
    CSPI ranked the sweet potato number one in nutrition of all vegetables.
    http://www.foodreference.com/html/sweet-pot-nutrition.html

    ReplyDelete

My Husband ♥ My Best Friend

My Husband ♥ My Best Friend

Followers

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States
I work in HR and I live in the rainy city of Seattle. I married the love of my life on November 8th, 2008. I love working out and eating healthy. I have a passion for cooking and trying new recipes. My mom in an executive chef and she is truly my inspiration. We adopted a Jack Russell named Roxie in late November 2008 and we love her so much. Feel free to send me an e-mail at irenedunn08@yahoo.com