Sunday, February 22, 2009

My Sunday

Today was nice. I FINALLY developed my disposal cameras from the wedding at Costco. It's going to be fun to look at all of the pictures. Also, I got a new celly from Verizon, The Voyager 2!! The hubby got a new phone from T-Mobile called the G1.
Soon after I proceeded to Macy's to buy Jessica Simpson's perfume...Mmm!!
I just finished eating dinner and it really hit the spot! Turkey Chili with cornbread and too much wine. I really needed comfort food to prepare me for tomorrow. I should stop now cause I'm totally buzzed. Wish me well for putting my notice in bright and early!



2 comments:

  1. Ohhhh I love the phones! The one Derek got is a nice one, saw that on overstock a couple weeks ago. Faster texting than ever ;). Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GOOD LUCK!!!

    I hope the pics turned out great too :)

    ReplyDelete

My Husband ♥ My Best Friend

My Husband ♥ My Best Friend

Followers

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States
I work in HR and I live in the rainy city of Seattle. I married the love of my life on November 8th, 2008. I love working out and eating healthy. I have a passion for cooking and trying new recipes. My mom in an executive chef and she is truly my inspiration. We adopted a Jack Russell named Roxie in late November 2008 and we love her so much. Feel free to send me an e-mail at irenedunn08@yahoo.com