Thursday, March 12, 2009

Da6 46

Ok so I have a lot going on. Today was another HORRIBLE day. I feel like this company lied to me about everything. Soo...long story short, I'm going back to my old company. They are nice enough to let me have my spot back. Jeez! This last week has been hell.
B - Cereal and Coffee - 300
S- Apple - 100
L- Broccoli and Cheddar - 300
D- Teryaki - Around 500?
S- Wine
So I gave in and bought a box of Girl Scout cookies. I might crack into those babies later.
I'm feeling soooo much better now I know I don't have to go back to hell tomorrow.
Good night!

6 comments:

  1. Oh no! I am sorry but at least its working out in your favor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad that you are figuring things out! I hope we didn't influence your decision too much by encouraging you to take the new job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry it's not working out, but thank goodness you can go back to your old company.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw what a week for you- Sometimes the grass is not greener on the other side. I hope everything works out for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with PP, sometimes things turn out much differently than they presented in the beginning.

    It's a good thing that you have a relationship with your old company like that.
    Now, if only ALL businesses were like that one..lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks ladies!! Not at all on the influence thing. Everything sounded fine and dandy about this new job but I was lied to about a lot of stuff. The company itself is great but they need a slave for the job.
    Thanks again for all of the support!

    ReplyDelete

My Husband ♥ My Best Friend

My Husband ♥ My Best Friend

Followers

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States
I work in HR and I live in the rainy city of Seattle. I married the love of my life on November 8th, 2008. I love working out and eating healthy. I have a passion for cooking and trying new recipes. My mom in an executive chef and she is truly my inspiration. We adopted a Jack Russell named Roxie in late November 2008 and we love her so much. Feel free to send me an e-mail at irenedunn08@yahoo.com