Sunday, March 29, 2009

Day 3

Happy Sunday! I'm not feeling that great this morning and I'm really not sure why? I had a couple of glasses of wine last night but nothing crazy. I didn't eat the best but not the worst either. After the gym I had a big bowl of cereal - 350 + Z Bar - 130 + Sweet Potato/Little Steak - 450 + Snacks at party and Wine - 600 + more cereal - 250. Ok wow I lied, I did eat a lot. I'm sure I left something out and that was bout 1,800 calories. Today will be much better. I proud to say that I avoided the chocolate cake.
We had a great time at the party. There was a lot of people there that I didn't know which took me out of my comfort zone a bit but it was nice getting to know new people. After the party we stopped by a local bar by a co-workers b-day. It was around 12:30 am so most people were already trashed. We got home around 1ish and passed out.
I'm not sure what I'm going to do today. I want to workout but that does not sound appealing at the moment because I haven't had my morning cup of joe. I also want to bust out my crockpot and make some chili. More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Husband ♥ My Best Friend

My Husband ♥ My Best Friend

Followers

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States
I work in HR and I live in the rainy city of Seattle. I married the love of my life on November 8th, 2008. I love working out and eating healthy. I have a passion for cooking and trying new recipes. My mom in an executive chef and she is truly my inspiration. We adopted a Jack Russell named Roxie in late November 2008 and we love her so much. Feel free to send me an e-mail at irenedunn08@yahoo.com