Monday, March 2, 2009

Day 36

I'm pretty sore today, I can really feel it in my legs and arms. I made the mistake of weighing myself this morning, not good. My muscles could be retaining water. Also, I ate a heavy dinner at 8pm AND a little bit of Derek's Oreo shake, damnit.
I have a great weekend, it was busy but great. Tonight is the finale of the Bachelor. It's funny cause I just realized that Jason lives 10 minutes from my place in Kirkland, weird. I heard all types of spoilers on the radio this morning.
Today will be super busy! I'm trying to sip on my morning cup of joe to wake up.
Hope everyone has a wonderful Monday.

B-Organic Oatmeal w/ 1/2 cup ff milk - 240 Coffee w/cream - 60
S- Apples - 90
L - Chili - 400
S- Almonds - 170 Clementines - 75
D - Chicken and Quinoa w/broccoli - 400
S- Popcorn (will stay away from the ice cream tonight) - 100
E- Going to the gym right after work ::crossing fingers:::

2 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful day and a great workout tonight :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure it's water weight. YAY The Bachelor finale... I have heard some spoilers too. Guess we will have to see. Sounds pretty dramatic tho!

    ReplyDelete

My Husband ♥ My Best Friend

My Husband ♥ My Best Friend

Followers

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States
I work in HR and I live in the rainy city of Seattle. I married the love of my life on November 8th, 2008. I love working out and eating healthy. I have a passion for cooking and trying new recipes. My mom in an executive chef and she is truly my inspiration. We adopted a Jack Russell named Roxie in late November 2008 and we love her so much. Feel free to send me an e-mail at irenedunn08@yahoo.com