Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Day 37

Aahh I'm still sore, when will the madness go away? I was so ready to throw in the towel yesterday but I dragged my but to the gym for a quick 40 minute workout. Today my bff and I are going to kickboxing at 5:45. I used to love that class, I haven't been in probably two months.
I got to work early to help the other ladies in accounting so I better get on it.
Here is today~
B- Oatmeal + ff Milk & Coffee w/cream - 300
S - Apples - 90
L - 1 slice wheat bread (90) 1 slice turkey (60) 3 clementines (75)
S- Luna Bar - 180
S- 3 Flax Crackers - 120
D- I'm thinking leftover chili - 400
S- Grapes - 100 + Cereal - 200 + Few Dried Cherries/Wafers - 150
E- 1 hour of kickboxing

2 comments:

  1. YAY KICKBOXING!! I LOVE teaching those classes. They are so amazing for you!

    I hope you love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the BMR Calculator! I am amazed at how many calories I can eat just to maintain so I am thinking it won't be so drastic to keep at a level to lose 1 lb/week.
    Have fun @ kickboxing tonight! :)

    ReplyDelete

My Husband ♥ My Best Friend

My Husband ♥ My Best Friend

Followers

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States
I work in HR and I live in the rainy city of Seattle. I married the love of my life on November 8th, 2008. I love working out and eating healthy. I have a passion for cooking and trying new recipes. My mom in an executive chef and she is truly my inspiration. We adopted a Jack Russell named Roxie in late November 2008 and we love her so much. Feel free to send me an e-mail at irenedunn08@yahoo.com