Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Day 38

I made it to kickboxing last night and it totally kicked my ass. If this is even possible, I'm more sore today than yesterday ouch. When I got home I was starving so I snacked on some grapes and ate dinner. I was still hungry after that so I had a cup of golden ghrams. I know that wasn't the best cereal choice but the sugar isn't terrible, 11 grams.
Tonight I'm going to take the night off and cook dinner. I haven't had wine in exactly one week so I'm going to crack a bottle open later.
I have been so busy at work lately. I'm helping a general accountant in my department get caught up which if putting my behind. Oh well, I don't mind helping.
My friend stopped by my office yesterday with her baby! She is so precious! I got to hold her for a bit but I was so nervous. Girls in my office keep asking me when Derek and I are going to have babies...I usually reply "when they go on sale". We will have babies soon enough, possibly in the next year we will be trying.

B- Oatmeal - 200 + 1/2 cup ff Milk - 40 + Coffee & Cream - 70
S- Apples - 90
L - Turkey - 120 + Soup - 120 + Crackers - 120
S - 3 Clementines - 75 + Amish Friendship Bread (SO GOOD) - 130
D- Wine (2 glasses) - 250 Ziti/Bread - around 500
No calories left for snack..we will see

4 comments:

  1. I love your response to the when are you going to have babies comment! We aren't even married yet & I've already heard that once or twice! I'm going to borrow your line from now on! I love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on the kickboxing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am totally going to use the "when they go on sale" line the next time someone asks me when I am having a baby! LOL!
    Yes I think you are right. I do need a rest. I have been working my tail off. I just feel guilty and running makes me feel good. BUT it is a lot for me to be running when I am not a "runner" LOL I am not built like those marathon people!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah so whenever I go to sit I die a little LOL i work 9-5 yeah boyyy on Thursday so I might be able to go to the class with you on Thursday...my Dad's surgery is scheduled that day so if it's at night I was gonna go to the hospital but if it's during the day when I work I'll see u there!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

My Husband ♥ My Best Friend

My Husband ♥ My Best Friend

Followers

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States
I work in HR and I live in the rainy city of Seattle. I married the love of my life on November 8th, 2008. I love working out and eating healthy. I have a passion for cooking and trying new recipes. My mom in an executive chef and she is truly my inspiration. We adopted a Jack Russell named Roxie in late November 2008 and we love her so much. Feel free to send me an e-mail at irenedunn08@yahoo.com