Thursday, March 5, 2009

Day 39

I woke up this morning and totally had it in my head that it was Wednesday. I don't mind it being Thursday at all. I'm sooo tried and still very sore. I feel like an old lady.
I'm trying not to panic but I got a call from my doctor last night and something was wrong with my pap. So they wanted to schedule me a month out because it wasn't "urgent" but I insisted on an earlier appointment. I'm the most paranoid person in the world so I have a 100 scenarios going through my head, bummer.
I get to pick up my car from the shop after work today yay! I'm so tired of driving a crappy rental car. Some a-hole driving like a maniac hit my new Honda Element a week before my wedding back in November. Anyway, ever since I got my car back from the shop all this crap has gone wrong. I'm pretty happy with Progressive, they've fixed everything with no charge and put me in a rental car from the beginning of this mess.
Here is today~
B- Oatmeal w/ff Milk & Coffee w/cream - 300
S- Apples + Clementines - 165
L - Sweet Potato/Veggie Burger + Smores Luna - 460
D- Ziti - 400
S- Strawberries/Lite Cool Whip/60 calorie Dark Chocolate Pudding - 150
E- Gym tonight

7 comments:

  1. Oh irregular paps can be scary! BUT don't fret about it until you have a reason too. If they don't think its urgent, it probably isn't :)

    Good luck!! I'll be thinkin bout you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be thinking about you! I hope everything turns out ok with your pap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no! don't worry too much about the abnormal pap... well TRY anyway. It happens a lot and normally it's really nothing. But What do I know? I would probably fight for an earlier appt also! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah... I think its just in the air. I feel better knowing everyone else feels like that too haha I am not the only one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Roxie is sooo cute! Love your wedding pictures too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good girl working thru lunch! =) Employee of the month! LOL
    Yeah I don't normally like to do that because I sweat like a dude! LOL But on well! It's nice that it's out of the way and I feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I Was actually hoping to scare people. I like it when people at work stay away! LOL

    ReplyDelete

My Husband ♥ My Best Friend

My Husband ♥ My Best Friend

Followers

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States
I work in HR and I live in the rainy city of Seattle. I married the love of my life on November 8th, 2008. I love working out and eating healthy. I have a passion for cooking and trying new recipes. My mom in an executive chef and she is truly my inspiration. We adopted a Jack Russell named Roxie in late November 2008 and we love her so much. Feel free to send me an e-mail at irenedunn08@yahoo.com