Monday, March 30, 2009

Day 4

I hope you all had a wonderful Sunday. Mine was very relaxing. I didn't make it to the gym but I did manage to go on a long walk with Derek and Roxie. We took Roxie to the dog park in the afternoon which was a lot of fun. It had been raining all week so the place was more like one big mud pit. We gave Rox a bath when we got home. Soon after I made some chili and thew it in the crock pot to cook all day.
So, Derek and I might be leasing my parent's 2nd house. There are some major pros and cons. First off this house is probably 300 feet from my parent's house with a huge row of trees separating it...that's kind of a con privacy wise. The pros are the house is being remodeled somewhat right now and by the time we move in August it should be really nice. Right now it's a total dump. Another pro is it has 4 bedrooms and 2 baths and we would only pay around $1,000 a month for everything. It's a VERY hard decision blah I don't know what to do.
Anyway, I'm going to get to work and head to the gym later. Have a wonderful day!
Food Wise ~
B- Mini Wheats + Coffee
S- Apple
L- Healthy Choice Alfredo + Edamamne
S- Brownie Luna Bar ~ Yum!

1 comment:

  1. I know how you feel about lacking the privacy when it comes to being a little "too close" to the parents. Mine wanted Paul and I to lease the house across the street from them...Our lawyer lives there currently, but is thinking about selling it and moving to their summer home...but he would give us a "really great price if we took the house". Believe me, I know how you feel. lol.

    ReplyDelete

My Husband ♥ My Best Friend

My Husband ♥ My Best Friend

Followers

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States
I work in HR and I live in the rainy city of Seattle. I married the love of my life on November 8th, 2008. I love working out and eating healthy. I have a passion for cooking and trying new recipes. My mom in an executive chef and she is truly my inspiration. We adopted a Jack Russell named Roxie in late November 2008 and we love her so much. Feel free to send me an e-mail at irenedunn08@yahoo.com