Sunday, March 8, 2009

Day 42

I start my new job tomorrow...very nervous and excited. I've never had to commute to downtown Seattle so it should be interesting.
Sooo last night was fun! I went to an Ale House and watched the fights with about 10 friends.
We had to be up bright and early for another bball game. They won and are going to the championships!
I got my Target trip out of the way for the month. I bought a bunch of house stuff and 2 new pairs of work pants. I'm between a size 6 and 8. Of coarse everything was too short on me.
Here is today~
B- Coffee, lots of it + Raisin Bran/Milk - 300
L- Chili - 400
D- Ziti w/wine - 600
S - Biscotti - 200
WAYY to many carbs blah
Good night!

2 comments:

  1. I went to target yesterday in Factoria ~ talk about a freaking zoo! Anyway glad you had fun last night wish I wasn't so sick that I could have gone =(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you had a great first day at the new job!!

    ReplyDelete

My Husband ♥ My Best Friend

My Husband ♥ My Best Friend

Followers

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States
I work in HR and I live in the rainy city of Seattle. I married the love of my life on November 8th, 2008. I love working out and eating healthy. I have a passion for cooking and trying new recipes. My mom in an executive chef and she is truly my inspiration. We adopted a Jack Russell named Roxie in late November 2008 and we love her so much. Feel free to send me an e-mail at irenedunn08@yahoo.com