Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Day 44

Wow!! Long, long day! First off I just wanted to thank you ladies for the kind words, it really made me feel better. Today seemed a tiny bit better. I've just been taking notes on every little thing and trying my best.
Does anyone else work a salary job? Do you find yourself working very long days? It seems to be the norm for people to work 12-14 hour days in my new office!!! The girl who is training me even works some weekends NO WAY!
I have to be in at 6am tomorrow morning and who knows how late I will be there. =( I don't want to be one of those people who lives at work but these deadlines are crazy! I've felt like having a break down about 5 times today, better than yesterday.
On a positive note, everyone in my office seems great. Today a lady made lunch for everyone and it was yummy. Yesterday my boss brought in breakfast, very nice. I also get a company lap top, yay! This means I can work from home sometimes once I know what the hell I'm doing.
B- Coffee & Luna - 250
S- Apples - 90
L - Enchiladas/Rice - 500 TOTAL guess
S- Pear/little apple - 100
D- Ziti/Bread - 400
S- Vita Top - 100
Plus side is that I've been so depressed that I've lost my appetite...ok guess that's not really a plus size. Good night!

2 comments:

  1. I do not work salary but I know that people who do definately EARN the extra money... and then some! That's why they put them on salary! There would be a LOT of overtime.
    Ohhh I wish I could work from home sometimes! =) Good for you! I think you will get the hang of it soon and be just fine in your new job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm on salary, but I don't work crazy hours. If I do come in early/stay late/take work home, the company will pay overtime on top of salary.

    ReplyDelete

My Husband ♥ My Best Friend

My Husband ♥ My Best Friend

Followers

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States
I work in HR and I live in the rainy city of Seattle. I married the love of my life on November 8th, 2008. I love working out and eating healthy. I have a passion for cooking and trying new recipes. My mom in an executive chef and she is truly my inspiration. We adopted a Jack Russell named Roxie in late November 2008 and we love her so much. Feel free to send me an e-mail at irenedunn08@yahoo.com