Friday, March 13, 2009

Day 47

Good morning! It's Friday and I have the day off Yayyy! Anyway, I let the other job know that I would not be coming back. I also told them that for the future they shouldn't lie to people about the hours and workload. They didn't have much to say besides that they would mail my check.
I'm not sure what I'm going to do today. Right now I'm sipping on some coffee and relaxing. It's beautiful outside.
B- Coffee & Soy Sausage + 2 Waffles - 300
L- Raisin Bran/Milk + Apple - 320
S- Energy Bar - 200
D- 1/2 Sweet Potato & Chicken w/fruit - 500

3 comments:

  1. GOOD FOR YOU!!! I hope you enjoy your day off :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need to RELAX today! Take a load off. I am glad that things worked out w/ your other job! They should definately tell people about the hours/workload before throwing you into it! A-HOLES!
    The only weight training I did was Monday night... lunges and squats but none since.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so far behind in your blog (computers broken not sure when we will afford to get it fixed lmao) but I am proud of you for telling them about the lies with the job! 14 hour days are RIDICULOUS!!! Unless OT is there then screw that!!! Gotta work all weekend, blah sucks!!! Anyway ttyl ~*

    ReplyDelete

My Husband ♥ My Best Friend

My Husband ♥ My Best Friend

Followers

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States
I work in HR and I live in the rainy city of Seattle. I married the love of my life on November 8th, 2008. I love working out and eating healthy. I have a passion for cooking and trying new recipes. My mom in an executive chef and she is truly my inspiration. We adopted a Jack Russell named Roxie in late November 2008 and we love her so much. Feel free to send me an e-mail at irenedunn08@yahoo.com