Sunday, March 15, 2009

Day 49 ~ Workout Schedule This Week

I feel like poo this morning about my binge last night. I now realize that it really isn't worth it. I think I had 3 or 4 slices of Hawaiian pizza, 3 glasses of wine, some gummy candy and my cherry dessert. The crazy part is I woke up starving. Anyway, last night I felt sick to my stomach after eating all of that and just passed out.
I'm not sure what I'm going to do today. Right now I'm just sipping on some coffee. It's snowing pretty hard outside, gotta love Seattle. I know I have to go to Babies R Us to get my friend at work a gift for her daughters 1st b-day.
Mon 3/16 - Gym
Tues 3/17 - Kickboxing
Wed 3/18 - Walk Rox
Thurs 3/19 - Gym
Fri 3/20 - Walk Rox
Sat 3/21 - Gym
Sun 3/22 - Off

I'm going to try and keep my eating light today.
B- Coffee & Life Cereal w/milk - 250
L- Grilled Cheese w/ham & an Apple - 400
S- Quaker Bites & Apple Sauce - 250
D- Dinner is going to be Chili Yum-O w/some wine maybe - 600
S- Vita Top and Whip - 140
E- Elliptical for 40 Minutes

1 comment:

  1. I feel like crap too!!!! =*( I can't believe how much I ate. Ugh, I really hate this...so I will go to Kickboxing with you on Tuesday and then I will MAKE myself go to the gym the other days!! I'll go with you Saturday for sure!!

    ReplyDelete

My Husband ♥ My Best Friend

My Husband ♥ My Best Friend

Followers

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States
I work in HR and I live in the rainy city of Seattle. I married the love of my life on November 8th, 2008. I love working out and eating healthy. I have a passion for cooking and trying new recipes. My mom in an executive chef and she is truly my inspiration. We adopted a Jack Russell named Roxie in late November 2008 and we love her so much. Feel free to send me an e-mail at irenedunn08@yahoo.com