Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Day 5

Last night was nice! I took Roxie to my best friends house for a walk and a little play time. After the long walk we go some yummy Pho. We almost got Thai but I think Pho was a little better for my waist line. After that I went home and snuggled in bed with Roxie since my hubby worked until 11:30pm. I enjoyed a Vitatop and 2 dove dark chocolates and then cut myself off.
Tonight I'm either going to kickboxing or running...we shall see. Derek gets off at a decent time so I'm excited to spend some time with him.
Payday tomorrow so I must get to work. Have a wonderful day!
B- Oatmeal + Coffee
S- Apple
L- Lean Cuisine Potatoes and Cheese
S- Cheese Itz - reduced fat - real healthy NOT
D- Not sure - possibly chili

2 comments:

My Husband ♥ My Best Friend

My Husband ♥ My Best Friend

Followers

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States
I work in HR and I live in the rainy city of Seattle. I married the love of my life on November 8th, 2008. I love working out and eating healthy. I have a passion for cooking and trying new recipes. My mom in an executive chef and she is truly my inspiration. We adopted a Jack Russell named Roxie in late November 2008 and we love her so much. Feel free to send me an e-mail at irenedunn08@yahoo.com