Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Day 51

Happy St. Patty's Day!!!
I'm not sure what I'm going to do tonight. I'm supposed to go to kickboxing but I would rather celebrate the day.
I'm driving my mom to the airport tonight, she is going to NY for a week to see the family. I wish I could go!
I going to try and be very productive today at work. I'm just drinking my coffee fast to try and wake up.

Hope you are wearing green!!


B- Oatmeal + Coffee - 250
S- Apple - 100
L - Kashi Meal + Carrots - 350
S- Quaker Cookie - 180
S- I had an accident that involved thin mints and wheat thins - 300
D- Ziti and slice of ham/crackers - 600


3 comments:

  1. LOL... well I THINK I am Irish... I am really not sure! What the heck? I will still celebrate! After my run of course! Maybe! Beer is so bloating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh that sounds like a nice accident! LOL
    Um just use food coloring. Then you are just being festive. It's like green grape juice... healthy!
    I am telling myself if I run 4 miles tonight I can have beer and/or chips and salsa! MMMM

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel like I might die after 4! LOL but its the feeling after that is the payoff. Well... that and the calories burned!

    ReplyDelete

My Husband ♥ My Best Friend

My Husband ♥ My Best Friend

Followers

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States
I work in HR and I live in the rainy city of Seattle. I married the love of my life on November 8th, 2008. I love working out and eating healthy. I have a passion for cooking and trying new recipes. My mom in an executive chef and she is truly my inspiration. We adopted a Jack Russell named Roxie in late November 2008 and we love her so much. Feel free to send me an e-mail at irenedunn08@yahoo.com