Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Day 52

Yesterday was a bad day. I didn't workout and I snacked like a crazy lady. Today is a new day, thank god! I'm going to make it to the gym tonight, I promise!
My boss is gone today so I'm going to try my best to get a lot done.
B- Dry Life Cereal + Coffee - 200
S- Apple - 100
L - Sweet Potato + Veggie Burger - 260
S- Quaker Bites - 130
Pre-Gym - Energry Bar - 140
Dinner - Ziti/Bread - 500
S- Vita Top + Pudding - 250
E- Ran 2+ Miles and took Rox on a short walk
Yay for 2 more days until Friday!!

3 comments:

  1. Bummer... we all have those days. I almost didn't even GO to the gym. But I decided to go and just do a fast incline walk for the most part. I ran a bit and I am happy cause my booty is a little sore. Didn't run 4 miles... or even 3 for that matter but I did give myself chips and salsa and a beer anyway! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl... I have posted the recipe. I just don't have a link every time.
    http://www.recipezaar.com/Chilis-Salsa-59635
    There ya go. Super easy... and the chips are just cut up corn tortillas lightly fried in veg or canola oil. I am out of canola right now tho!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Today IS a new day! Good luck getting to the gym :)

    HAVE A FANTASTIC DAY!!

    ReplyDelete

My Husband ♥ My Best Friend

My Husband ♥ My Best Friend

Followers

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States
I work in HR and I live in the rainy city of Seattle. I married the love of my life on November 8th, 2008. I love working out and eating healthy. I have a passion for cooking and trying new recipes. My mom in an executive chef and she is truly my inspiration. We adopted a Jack Russell named Roxie in late November 2008 and we love her so much. Feel free to send me an e-mail at irenedunn08@yahoo.com