Thursday, March 19, 2009

Day 53

I had to look back at my workout schedule for the week and realized that I didn't workout Tuesday but I did yesterday, which was supposed to be my rest day. I'm not sure what I'm going to do at the gym tonight. I'm a tiny bit sore from doing a little leg work last night. There is a class at 5:45 called All Star Workout or I can just do arms and hop on the elliptical.
Last night was pretty good food wise. I ate my planned dinner and snack but had a few gummy worms and one thin mint to top it off. I need to put a lock on the cupboards and fridge at night to stop myself for snacking.
We have this huge audit going on at my office so I need to get to work.
PS. Work is going great, I'm soooo happy to be back. I'm actually raising money to send kids to camp who are affected my HIV and AIDS. So far I've raised $385!!
B- Dry Life + Coffee - 200
S- Apple - 100
L- Burger and Sweet Potato - 280
S- Breakfast Cookie - 180
Post Gym- Cereal/Milk - 200
D- Fish Sticks and Tots + Wine - 600
S- 100 Calorie Kettle Korn and Vita Top - 200
I just got home from the gym and was STARVING so I made some edits to my food.

6 comments:

  1. Good luck at the gym tonight! And GREAT work raising all that money. I'm so glad you are happy at work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you are having a good week! That's awesome! And really cool that you are raising money for those kids!
    You are right... running outside IS hard... I have SO much respect for the girls who run outside all the time. I am a WIMP!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should move to California... SPRING IS HERE! LOL
    YES lunges killed me last week too. Well I did more squats than lunges but still! I couldn't walk!

    ReplyDelete
  4. California ROCKS... except our state is in the crapper right now as far as MONEY! LOL I love the weather tho... where I love we have ALL 4 seasons. Which is nice and we are close to moutnains, beaches... everything!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to hear that work is going well! And awesome job with raising money, what a great cause!

    ReplyDelete

My Husband ♥ My Best Friend

My Husband ♥ My Best Friend

Followers

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States
I work in HR and I live in the rainy city of Seattle. I married the love of my life on November 8th, 2008. I love working out and eating healthy. I have a passion for cooking and trying new recipes. My mom in an executive chef and she is truly my inspiration. We adopted a Jack Russell named Roxie in late November 2008 and we love her so much. Feel free to send me an e-mail at irenedunn08@yahoo.com