Friday, March 20, 2009

Day 54

Happy Friday! My office is having a party for a different department today but us ladies in accounting are invited. I made some snickerdoodle cookies last night to bring with me and they are so yummy! I managed to only eat a little bit of the dough which is huge for me because I like cookie dough more than cookies.
I had an awesome workout last night but over did it in the food department a bit. I'm starting to feel a little better overall. I'm thinking about not using my scale anymore. Does anyone have success with that? It usually brings me down unless I see a lower number. I should go with how my clothes fit but I'm so fixated on a number.
I'm not sure what I'm going to do tonight. It's raining so a walk is probably out of the question.
B- Maple Oatmeal + Coffee - 250
S- Apple - 100
L- Subway Sandwiches I think...around 300
S- Wheat Thins - 170
S- Quaker Bites - 130
D-

4 comments:

  1. People totally shouldn't weigh in everyday but I am OCD w/ my scale! I can't live w/o it. It keeps me accountable BUT going without is a much healthier option mentally! LOL
    I am a nerd and I printed out the intervals and taped them to the back of my ipod! LOL! My brother was there and totally laughed at me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never weigh in everyday. Just once a week. And I don't have a scale with numbers. It just tells me whether I gained or lost from my starting weight. That helps me a lot, because I obsess over that number too...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been having scale issues lately too. I used to only weigh in once a month, and it was great because I'd see big nubmers. Then I started doing it weekly, and it was ok, but not as impressive. Recently I've been doing it daily, and it's really bringing me down, so I'm thinking of cutting back to weekly, then maybe even back to monthly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the encouragement-today was a rough day but I know once I pass it all it'll be worth it! Thats what I keep telling myself anyways.

    ReplyDelete

My Husband ♥ My Best Friend

My Husband ♥ My Best Friend

Followers

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States
I work in HR and I live in the rainy city of Seattle. I married the love of my life on November 8th, 2008. I love working out and eating healthy. I have a passion for cooking and trying new recipes. My mom in an executive chef and she is truly my inspiration. We adopted a Jack Russell named Roxie in late November 2008 and we love her so much. Feel free to send me an e-mail at irenedunn08@yahoo.com