Saturday, March 21, 2009

Day 55

I just realized that I'm on day 55 but I have nothing I'm counting to. Looks like I will be counting forever. I've maintained pretty well over the last year. I'm within 5-7 pounds of my wedding weight.
Last night was not a great night for the diet. I'm sick of eating healthy in a way. I feel my best when I'm eating right and working out but it gets old.
I'm going out to breakfast this morning with my hubby and best friend and I'm sure that's going to take up a lot of my calories for the day.
I think I'm going to skip calorie counting for today and get back on track tomorrow.
Anyway, I hope everyone has a wonderful Saturday!

3 comments:

  1. I personally think its important to have a CHEAT day every week... at least one! I normally have like TWO! HAHA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for all your comments/encouragement-I did the Becker course when I started but the time on that expired last fall so I switched to Bisk & the was good. I really liked Bisk. I work about 60 hrs/week during tax season but I only have 24 days of that left! YAY!!
    Have a great Saturday to you too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally hear you when you say that eating healthy gets old... I tend to eat in spurts. I'll be really healthy for a long time, but then have a totally off week. It's tough but you'll get back into it!

    ReplyDelete

My Husband ♥ My Best Friend

My Husband ♥ My Best Friend

Followers

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States
I work in HR and I live in the rainy city of Seattle. I married the love of my life on November 8th, 2008. I love working out and eating healthy. I have a passion for cooking and trying new recipes. My mom in an executive chef and she is truly my inspiration. We adopted a Jack Russell named Roxie in late November 2008 and we love her so much. Feel free to send me an e-mail at irenedunn08@yahoo.com