Monday, March 23, 2009

Day 57

I feel so bloated from this weekend, I hope it goes away really soon. I'm ready to get back on track. I won't be able to workout tonight because of work and right after I have to get my mom from the airport.
Derek and looked at houses yesterday so that was fun and a bit stressful. There are some great deals right now.
I need to get to work, I have a lot to do today. Have a Happy Monday!
B- Apple Oatmeal + Coffee - 250
S- Apple - 100
L - Chili - 450
S- Grapes - 100 + Fruit Snacks - 130
D- Think I'm just going to have my new Raisin/Pumpkin Cereal w/milk - 350

3 comments:

  1. It's a buyers' market for houses right now! And if you are a 1st time homebuyer & buy before Nov 30th, you get an 8,000 stimulus tax credit that you can file on your tax return.
    Thanks for the ideas on gifts for the wedding. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the house hunting. That can be so fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh house hunting is fun but stressful! Good luck! Ugh! I am bloated too!

    ReplyDelete

My Husband ♥ My Best Friend

My Husband ♥ My Best Friend

Followers

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States
I work in HR and I live in the rainy city of Seattle. I married the love of my life on November 8th, 2008. I love working out and eating healthy. I have a passion for cooking and trying new recipes. My mom in an executive chef and she is truly my inspiration. We adopted a Jack Russell named Roxie in late November 2008 and we love her so much. Feel free to send me an e-mail at irenedunn08@yahoo.com