Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Day 58

Aahh still feel like crap this morning. Aunt Flo is on the way! =( My jeans are feeling tight so it's time to kick my butt into gear.
I'm going to make it to kickboxing tonight no matter what. Maybe I will even go early to do a little elliptical.
In April Derek and I are going to this awesome bed in breakfast across the pass. http://www.mthome.com/ This place is awesome and I'm so excited. It's a little inspiration to work hard up to the date and have an awesome weekend with wine and yummy food.
B- Life + Coffee - 200
S- Apple - 100
L- Chili - 450
S- Grapes - 100
S- Fruit Snacks - 130
D- Grilled Cheese + Soup - 500

2 comments:

  1. That sounds like so much fun!! Can't beat great food and some awesome wine...yum!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh a bed and breakfast sounds like fun!
    Ugh That bee-och showed up for me this morning. No wonder I was a raging B last night =)

    ReplyDelete

My Husband ♥ My Best Friend

My Husband ♥ My Best Friend

Followers

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States
I work in HR and I live in the rainy city of Seattle. I married the love of my life on November 8th, 2008. I love working out and eating healthy. I have a passion for cooking and trying new recipes. My mom in an executive chef and she is truly my inspiration. We adopted a Jack Russell named Roxie in late November 2008 and we love her so much. Feel free to send me an e-mail at irenedunn08@yahoo.com