Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Day 59

Last night I had an awesome workout! It felt good to attend kickboxing, it's been so long. I was so tired last night that I feel asleep with my contacts in...I hate that.
I stuck to my meal plan besides dessert. I had a VitaTop - 100 and some chocolate chips - 150. I also had a few bites of Derek's hash browns so I will say 100.
Tonight I'm going to try and go to the gym right when I get home so I can enjoy the rest of the night with Derek. I want to make something with ground turkey. Any suggestions? I already made chili this week. Derek could eat chili 7 days a week but I want to change it up.
B- Coffee + Berry Oatmeal - 250
S- Apple - 100
L- Edamame w/Veggie Burger - 270
S- Grapes - 100
S- Quaker Cookie if needed - 180
S- Fruit Snacks - 250 ~ Blah, had a little accident with these and now I feel like crap!!
D- Enchiladas - 350 + Wine - 250
I'm going to workout hard and try not to snack on anything tonight.

3 comments:

  1. Totally thought about the ipod thing but all my music is GONE on my computer and I don't want to even plug my ipod in... I am afraid it might get erased!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you enjoyed kickboxing!! I hope you have a wonderful Thursday :)

    ReplyDelete

My Husband ♥ My Best Friend

My Husband ♥ My Best Friend

Followers

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States
I work in HR and I live in the rainy city of Seattle. I married the love of my life on November 8th, 2008. I love working out and eating healthy. I have a passion for cooking and trying new recipes. My mom in an executive chef and she is truly my inspiration. We adopted a Jack Russell named Roxie in late November 2008 and we love her so much. Feel free to send me an e-mail at irenedunn08@yahoo.com