Thursday, March 26, 2009

Day 60

Aahh I woke up late today so I'm a little off schedule. I need some coffee before I hurt someone. To top everything off I have an awful headache. I'm supposed to leave work a little early to see Derek's co-workers son play some baseball. I guess they are top in state but I'm going to feel like an old lady next to all the high school girls ha.
I DID workout last night! I hauled over to the gym and did 40 minutes on the elliptical. After the gym Derek and I took Roxie on a quick walk around the neighborhood. I'm not sure if my horrible snack attack cancelled my workout. It involved chocolate...lots of it.
More to come...

B- Coffee + Breakfast Cookie - 230
S- Apple - 100
Lunch- Leftover Enchiladas - 300
S- Grapes + Fruit Snacks - 230
D- Pho - ?? Guess 600

3 comments:

  1. I am the freakin' paparazzi! LOL! If we didn't have pictures how would we remember? I LOVE PICTURES. I will keep the red zin in mind =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, yep sounds like we had similar evenings. Those cookies I ate were not the small little chips ahoy kind...they were they HUGE bakery soft kind. Oh Yum...But oh so bad! :)

    I hope you have fun looking so much hotter than all those little high schoolers tonight! Great job on your workouts!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome job on the workout! Don't worry about the cookie monster attack-it happens to everyone :)

    ReplyDelete

My Husband ♥ My Best Friend

My Husband ♥ My Best Friend

Followers

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States
I work in HR and I live in the rainy city of Seattle. I married the love of my life on November 8th, 2008. I love working out and eating healthy. I have a passion for cooking and trying new recipes. My mom in an executive chef and she is truly my inspiration. We adopted a Jack Russell named Roxie in late November 2008 and we love her so much. Feel free to send me an e-mail at irenedunn08@yahoo.com