Friday, March 6, 2009

I Quit

I did it, I quit my job and I start my new adventure Monday. I'm really excited but also sad to leave the girls I love. The controller came to my office before I left and went off on me a bit. She told me I was screwing the company over, just wonderful huh. Well, I can't turn back so I must move ahead now. Whew I can't believe I did it. I think I've been driving my husband, brother, sister, best friend and mom CRAZY with my indecisions. I actually called my mom approximately 15 times today. HA
Well I never got around to my food so here goes it...

B- Oatmeal w/ff milk & Coffee w/cream - 300
S- Apples - 90 + Gold Fish - 170
L- Luna - 180 + Sweet Potato - 150
S - Shit load of grapes - 150
D- Grilled Cheese w/turkey - 300 + little Ziti - 100
D - Vita Top w/hip - 150
PS. THANK YOU wonderful ladies for your support xo

3 comments:

  1. I'm proud of you! I know things will be great...don't worry and forget about what anyone says, you're not screwing anyone over..just obviously you are too amazing to replaceee ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Congrats on your new adventure! I'm proud of you-it'll be worth it & you didn't screw them over, she was probably just worried about the Senate bill ruining her job & that she didn't have an option of a new job. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you! I think you made the right choice! Sorry about the reaming you got tho... it's to be expected! They are bummed to be losing you! Good luck on your new job!

    ReplyDelete

My Husband ♥ My Best Friend

My Husband ♥ My Best Friend

Followers

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States
I work in HR and I live in the rainy city of Seattle. I married the love of my life on November 8th, 2008. I love working out and eating healthy. I have a passion for cooking and trying new recipes. My mom in an executive chef and she is truly my inspiration. We adopted a Jack Russell named Roxie in late November 2008 and we love her so much. Feel free to send me an e-mail at irenedunn08@yahoo.com