Monday, March 2, 2009

Vita Tops and Workin out...

So, I just ordered Triple Chocolate Vita Tops online. If you enter RONISWEIGH you get 10% off your order, it's still pretty pricey. Also, if you haven't heard of Roni here is here site... http://ronisweigh.com/
and here is the muffins http://www.vitalicious.com/
So, here is my tentative workout schedule for the week...
Mon- Working out - Elliptical
Tues- Kickboxing with Noelle
Wed- Rest Day
Thurs- All Star Workout @ Gym
Fri- Walk Roxie (hopefully the rain goes away)
Sat- Getting hair done @ 9:30 am and B-day party @ 1:30
Sun- Gym

4 comments:

  1. I love that getting your hair done makes in onto the weekly workout schedule! haha, that's the best workout of them all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I'm such a dork, I just noticed that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha. Thanks for the link you sent me on my last post, I think it will definitely help out a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. When you start to realize you will feel better IF YOU DO workout... that's a good thing! =) good for you!

    ReplyDelete

My Husband ♥ My Best Friend

My Husband ♥ My Best Friend

Followers

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States
I work in HR and I live in the rainy city of Seattle. I married the love of my life on November 8th, 2008. I love working out and eating healthy. I have a passion for cooking and trying new recipes. My mom in an executive chef and she is truly my inspiration. We adopted a Jack Russell named Roxie in late November 2008 and we love her so much. Feel free to send me an e-mail at irenedunn08@yahoo.com