Sunday, April 19, 2009

100th Post!

Wow, I can't believe this is my 100th post! Happy Sunday to everyone. It's sooo beautiful outside! My husband is working all day so I'm going to pout for a few seconds...alright I'm done.
My weigh in was 154 on the dot. I expected that, I didn't do my 100% best yesterday.
I'm ready for this week to start and be over with. My birthday is Tuesday, I hate my Birthday. I'm going to my parent's on Monday, dinner and drinks with friends on Tuesday and going away for the weekend!! Yay, I cant' wait! Derek and I are going to this little German town about 3 hours away.
I'm going to try my best to be a good girl this week. It's going to be tough. My mom loves to make me a huge b-day dinner including cake. I can imagine drinking many shots on Tuesday but the rest of the week is clear.
I have no idea what I'm doing today. I'm pretty sure my bff and I are going to spend the afternoon with the pups and maybe lunch. I love that girl! Here is a picture if you haven't seen one already.

5 comments:

  1. PRETTY PIC!!!
    How fun... you are going to have a HAPPY birthday! =) Take lots of shots... enjoy it!
    OMG Yes... we have a LOT of fun... hence all of my BINGE eating and drinking on weekends!
    Thank you! I love my ring and it's funny that you mentioned it because I TOTALLY click on pics to make them bigger to try to see rings! HAHA I thought I was the only one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! All the more reason to PARTY IT UP!!! Seriously! Eat and drink what you want... no worries! At least that day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, love that picture! and you're going to have an awesome birthday!!!!!!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope your birthday is AMAZING and that you have a great time away with your hubby :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you have a wonderful birthday and enjoy the cake your mom makes you! Don't beat yourself up over splurging now -- it's your birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete

My Husband ♥ My Best Friend

My Husband ♥ My Best Friend

Followers

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States
I work in HR and I live in the rainy city of Seattle. I married the love of my life on November 8th, 2008. I love working out and eating healthy. I have a passion for cooking and trying new recipes. My mom in an executive chef and she is truly my inspiration. We adopted a Jack Russell named Roxie in late November 2008 and we love her so much. Feel free to send me an e-mail at irenedunn08@yahoo.com